RULES & REGULATION
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to take part in the event, unless otherwise must be accompanied throughout the ride by a parent or other responsible adult.
- A person who is under 18 years of age must have written approval from a parent or guardian.
- Entries will as specified on the website or sooner if all allocated slots for a category are filled.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- Changes to participants’ category are permitted if slots allow.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, do not take part in the race.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure their bicycles are in good working condition and safe for use in a mass participation cycling event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse participants with bicycles that are considered unsafe for the event. Such as bicycle with time trial handle bar.
- Participants must wear a securely fastened cycling helmet for the duration of the entire ride.
- Participants must wear a jersey event and back number for the duration of the entire ride.
- The back number must be clipped on the back of the jersey and must be visible during the entire ride.
- The bike number must be clipped on the seat post during the entire ride.
- If a participant don'twear jersey event, back number and bike number, they must be excluded from the event.
- Participant will get a Tour de Ambarrukmo Brevet Card (TdA Brevet Card), which contain a detail route with schedule of pitstop. The TdA Brevet Card is one of the mandatory equipment to show that participant have finished the ride successfully. Participant who has been passed by sweeper car, must be willing to be evacuated. Participant who refuse to be evacuated, their TdA Brevet Card will be perforated and The Organizer is not take responsible anymore during their ride.
- Participant’s bicycle be expected haveat least two independent front lights which have constant beams and otherwise comply with the road rules. And at least two independent rear lights which comply with the road rules.
- Participants be expected to attend technical meeting in order to get informed &understandabout rule & regulation during the entire ride.
- Participants must keep to the left side of the road and observe traffic rules and/or peloton captainat all time.The peloton captain is responsible for directing during the ride, maintaining the ride schedule and any decisions related to the conduct and safety of the ride. Participant never allowedto pass the peloton captain or leading support car before 1st pitstop was passed.
- For KOM/QOM participants, they must ensure that their competition numbers (back number and bike number) are clearly visible at that time.
- Wearing headphones is not allowed at any time during the ride.
- Private (support) vehicles are not allowed. Support vehicles have been provided by The Organizer, include the technical service car, feed and refreshment car and also medical car (medical experts included).
KOM (King Of The Mountain) and QOM (Queen Of The Mountain)
- In Tour de Ambarrukmo 2018, competitive part is added to the event. A King of The Mountain (KOM) and A Queen of The Mountain (QOM).
- There will be 7 categories for KOM : Under 40, 40 - 50, Above 50, up 90kg, Athlete, and Open Class
- There will be 1 category for QOM (non athlete only) : all age for women cyclist,
- Winner in any categories will get prize.
- Minimum finish times must be respected, with the peloton captain targeting the peloton time. The peloton time includes pitstops.
- A cyclist in physical or mechanical difficulty may still successfully complete the brevet if they finish by the maximum time allowed.
INSURANCE & LOSSES
- The participant of Tour de Ambarrukmo 2018 are covered by Insurance.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any kind of losses that caused by participants during the event.
- Peloton will be assisted by police vorijder, marshal at crossroads and arround the group during the ride.
- Participant will get food & beverage during the rideat each pitstop and lunch at finish.
- Participant whocan not ride the minimum speed of 18 km/h plus an additional time for technical and physical problems before passed 1st pitstop, willsweeped bysweeper car, andthe bicycle will transferred to the next stop.